This is a modern hotel overlooking Cajamarca’s Plaza de Armas, the scene of the fateful encounter between Atahualpa and Francisco Pizarro which signified the beginning of the end of the Inca Empire. Costa del Sol Cajamarca abides by the high standards set by Costa del Sol chain, with modern facilities and plenty of amenities.
It is modern and efficient hotel, but its biggest advantage is the view over the square; definitely request rooms with a view. The hotel features Restaurant “El Tiesto”, Bar and Karaoke, a Spa, Gym, Heated pool, a Business center, a Hairdresser, Laundry services, Wireless Internet and a Safe deposit box at reception
The 71 comfortable rooms have cable TV, heating, national and international direct dialling, safety box, WiFi Internet connection, Mini bar, 110-220V power and hair dryer. These are classified as follows:
- 34 Single or Double Standard Rooms with Full size bed
- 6 Double Twin with 2 twin beds
- 14 Full Double rooms with 2 full size beds.
- 3 Triple rooms with 3 twin beds
- 2 Junior Suites with King size bed and Jacuzzi
- 4 Suites with King size bed and Jacuzzi
- 2 Executive Suites with King size bed, Jacuzzi and extra room that can be used as and additional bedroom or living room.
- 4 Deluxe Suite with King size bed, Sauna room and Jacuzzi.
- 2 Rooms for disabled with 2 full size beds and Jacuzzi