Si se puede decir una cosa sobre Aracari, es que es un esfuerzo de equipo. Estamos orgullosos de contar con un equipo altamente capacitado y especializado. Todos estamos enfocados en crear e implementar los itinerarios de viaje personalizados más auténticos del Perú.
TRAVEL PLANNER / SALES CONSULTANT
To apply: Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Please quote TRAVEL PLANNER in the subject line of your application email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
More Information: Immediate start. Based in Lima, Peru. Compensation based on qualifications, prior experience and performance, preferably with a mainly commission-based structure.
- Design, sell and implement authentic, tailor-made itineraries covering Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador to direct and agency clients from across the world.
- Use of travel planning software to generate proposals and quotations.
- Booking services and coordinating with suppliers to ensure services are perfectly well organized.
- Manage all the client’s travel requirements and act as the point of contact for clients travelling on the ground.
– Completed studies in Tourism and Marketing, Business and Sales Administration, Liberal Arts or related field.
– Bachelor’s degree
– University title preferred (applicable to Peruvian candidates)
Experience and Skills
– Fluent English (native an advantage) and Spanish, written and verbal
– Previous work experience in the Tourism Sector of no less than 2 years
– Previous sales and Customer Service experience of no less than 2 years
– Destination knowledge and travel experience in Peru (essential), Bolivia and the Galapagos (an advantage)
– Previous experience using TourPlan (an advantage – training will be provided)
– Proven understanding of the high-end travel market
– Passion for travel, culture, history, art, cuisine, nature, etc.
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong work ethic and drive with the ability to work under pressure
– Dynamism and Creativity
– Computer literate with competent numeracy skills
– Opportunities for travel
– Sales incentives: performance related bonuses
– Monday-Friday basis (no shift work)
Speculative applications are welcomed for our travel planning sales team and as guides, where fluent English is a prerequisite. Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.