Over 20 years ago, Aracari’s founder Marisol Mosquera left behind a career in international Finance to follow her passion back to her home country, Peru. Traveling the entire country, Marisol set out to share her vision of offering truly authentic, luxury experiences,while simultaneously supporting the communities in which guests travelled. We specialize in designing tailormade travel for a well-travelled, discerning clientele looking to have all the details of their trip taken care of, knowing they’re getting honest, expert advice. Contact us today to plan your own trip.
Why Travel with Aracari to Peru, Bolivia or the Galapagos?
- All our our trips are private and tailormade – nothing is cookie-cutter
- We understand ”appropriate luxury”. Luxury is about the experience, not just the best hotel suite
- Trust in travel advice from local experts – our Head office in Peru, so we have up-to-the-minute travel intel
- Working with top specialists in their field, enjoy special access visits to Peru and Bolivia
- Authentic, responsible travel is fundamental to our philosophy, awarded the Butterfly Mark
- Our handpicked guides are the best in the business; Fernadno was shortlised for the World Guide Awards
- We’ll take care of everything from start to finish, with 24/7 concierge support and provide you with a pre-paid local phone on arrival
Specialist Guiding with Aracari
Developing an unrivalled network of connections over the years, these days Aracari’s team can tap into historians, archaeologists, chefs, nature enthusiasts, anthropologists, artists and more – to welcome you to Peru and Bolivia with an insider’s insight into the region, and exclusive access you won’t find elsewhere. Read more about our specialists.
Don’t just take our word for it! Aracari is regularly reviewed in the world’s top media. Founder Marisol has been selected as Conde Nast Top Travel Specialist and on the Travel + Leisure A-List as an expert for travel to Peru and Bolivia. Aracari has also been awarded Positive Luxury’s Butterfly Mark for responsible travel initiatives.
Aracari’s Customer Reviews
Just wanted you all to know that we had a fabulous trip to Lima, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu and Cusco. Every hotel and restaurant your team selected was beautiful and we enjoyed every moment. The spiritual moments we shared in the mountains above Cusco were really special. But most of all, we enjoyed the Aracari guides and team members. Those who escorted us at the airport, those who drove us from place to place, and the two remarkable guides, John and Ivonne, made our trip so memorable and enriching.
We are now not only ambassadors of goodwill for Aracari, but also for the people of Peru and the magnificent nation they inhabit. So please understand that you are making a contribution to something much larger than enhancing the lives of your customers.
I hope to return soon and visit with my new friends. There is so much more to see and experience.- Richard Reinis: Lima, Machu Picchu and Cusco in 2014