- River Vessel (16 cabins, 32 passengers, 20 crew, 4 guides)
- Length 45 m | Draught 1.5 m | Speed 12 knots
Launched in April 2011, the MV Aria Amazon Cruise, a 147-foot-long cruise ship, has been custom built by architect Jordi Puig to provide an extremely high level of modern comfort and ample amenities to guests.
A total of thirty-two passengers can be accommodated for on the sophisticated MV Aria, where they can enjoy the plush lounge, an outdoor Jacuzzi and even an exercise room. There are sixteen oversize, design suites available, all 240 square feet, which include sitting areas, air conditioning and panoramic views of the Amazon. Four of these suites can be interconnected to accommodate for families.
Gastronomy-wise, Lima’s Chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffano draws chiefly on Peruvian influences with an international tinge to ensure that fine-dining is on a par with some top-end restaurants. The exquisite gourmet cuisine is also paired with the finest South American wines.
Aqua Expeditions has a loyalty program that grants a room upgrade to any guest that traveled with them in the past.
SPECIAL 2018 DEPARTURES:
- Founder hosted: Founder and CEO of Aqua Expeditions, Francesco Galli Zugaro, will share his favorite spots and behind- the-scenes insights during a 4-night itinerary aboard the Aria Amazon from 2-6 April & 19-23 November 2018.
- Chef hosted: Join Aria Amazon’s executive chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, owner of Malabar, one of Lima’s most cutting edge and innovative restaurants, for a special departure to learn about the diversity of local ingredients and his unique cooking style. Departures on the Aria Amazon from 24-28 September 2018 and 29 October – 2 November 2018.
- Conservationist hosted: World-renowned champion of ocean conservation and environmental protection Jean-Michel Cousteau will host evening talks about preserving wildlife habitats and the challenges and economic threats to the environment. Departures on the Aria Amazon from 9-16 February 2018 and 5-12 October 2018.
- 4 day 3 night cruises, depart Fridays
- 5 day 4 night cruises, depart Mondays
- 8 day 7 night cruises, depart Fridays