- River Vessel (16 cabins, 32 passengers, 20 crew, 4 guides)
- Length 45 m | Draught 1.5 m | Speed 12 knots
- Launched in April 2011, the Aria Amazon Cruise, a 147-foot-long cruise ship, has been custom built by architect Jordi Puig to provide an extremely high level of modern comfort and ample amenities to guests.
- A total of thirty-two passengers can be accommodated for on the sophisticated Aria Amazon, where they can enjoy the plush lounge, an outdoor Jacuzzi and even an exercise room. There are sixteen oversize, design suites available, all 240 square feet, which include sitting areas, air conditioning and panoramic views of the Amazon. Four of these suites can be interconnected to accommodate for families.
- Gastronomy-wise, Lima’s Chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffano draws chiefly on Peruvian influences with an international tinge to ensure that fine-dining is on a par with some top-end restaurants. The exquisite gourmet cuisine is also paired with the finest South American wines.
- Aqua Expeditions has a loyalty program that grants a room upgrade to any guest that traveled with them in the past.
- 4 day 3 night cruises, depart Fridays
- 5 day 4 night cruises, depart Mondays
- 8 day 7 night cruises, depart Fridays