If Aracari is one thing, it’s a team effort. We pride ourselves on being a highly-knowledgeable and specialised team where we are all focused on designing and implementing the most authentic and creative hand-crafted travel itineraries to Peru, Bolivia and the Galapagos.
POSITION: TRAVEL PLANNER / SALES CONSULTANT
More Information: Aracari, Peru’s leading inbound luxury Travel Company, is hiring a Travel Planner/Sales Consultant based in Lima, Peru. Immediate start. Compensation based on qualifications, prior experience and performance.
To apply: Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter in English. Further, please quote TRAVEL PLANNER in the subject line of your application email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Design, sell and execute authentic, tailor-made itineraries covering Peru, Bolivia and the Galapagos Islands to direct and agency clients from across the world.
- Use of travel planning software to generate proposals and quotations.
- Coordinating with suppliers to ensure services are perfectly well organized.
- Manage all the client’s travel requirements and act as the point of contact for clients travelling on the ground.
- Completed studies in Tourism and Marketing, Business and Sales Administration, Liberal Arts or related.
- Bachelor’s degree
- University title preferred (applicable to Peruvian candidates)
Experience and Skills:
- Fluent English (native an advantage) and Spanish, written and verbal
- Previous work experience in the Tourism Sector of no less than 4 years
- Previous sales and Customer Service experience of no less than 2 years
- Destination knowledge and travel experience in Peru (essential), Bolivia and the Galapagos (an advantage)
- Passion for travel, culture, history, art, cuisine, nature, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and drive with the ability to work under pressure
- Dynamic, creative and proactive
- Proven understanding of the high-end travel market
- Computer literate with competent numeracy skills
- Previous experience using TourPlan (an advantage)
- Opportunities for travel
- Sales incentives: performance related commissions and bonuses
- Monday-Friday basis (no shift work)
- Small company culture
Speculative applications are welcomed for our travel planning sales team and as guides, where fluent English is a prerequisite. Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.